Layout Engineer: LeoN . Graphics are THANKS to and taken from EMBERIZA and ERCRONHARTINGTONN from DeviantArt

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Taking a break

Constructurrt LeoN:

Okay so, things have been going okay.
I've put up the core components, it's structure and bla.
Previously I had the main body's posts overlap with the [LOTHAR] Acts section.
Ugly occasion.
Words sleeping on each other.
The worse sexual fantasy ever, I might add.

So anyway, the blog isn't really completed yet.
I still have to put up the background and no it's not the what you call "metallic dick" background.
And putting that, I'll have to adjust the colors and the sizes of the fonts.

Meanwhile, feel free to click around.
And don't report anything yet -_-.
Am taking a break, shall continue either in the next few hours or the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment