Layout Engineer: LeoN . Graphics are THANKS to and taken from EMBERIZA and ERCRONHARTINGTONN from DeviantArt

Monday, March 29, 2010

Glory to [LOTHAR]~!

There has been a recent spike in [LOTHAR] activity in and around Garena. This post is to keep ya'll peeps updated incase anyone missed out on the "[A]ction" ;P


Lets start with our recent hyper activity in Garena CS Malaysia Room. Ok is it just me or are more and more people requesting to join [LOTHAR]? Within the previous week itself I've had 3 or 4 strangers from Garena PMing me and requesting permission to join us. EG: "Twist." and "Chickenzaii", whom, because of our unfamiliarity with them, we shall observe more before making any decision. Anyone got any further information about them...?

PS: Side note to the first topic...I've also noticed alot of people using our beloved [LOTHAR] tags on their IGN. Though we can't forbid them from doing so, I think creating a clear cut name list of all [LOTHAR] members should give us a better sense of who's who. Especially for our new members :)

Which reminds me to post a separate welcome post for our latest members later :D

Lastly...On the DotA side of things, I'd like to inform ya'll that our core members, mainly me, Zwen, and Leon shall be taking part in an amateur DotA competition in Onenet, Klang on the 10th and 11th April. We are still currently unsure about who are the 2 other players who will join us for this comp. I have a few unreliable friends that seem to be incapable of giving me a definite answer to this. Though, note, our new probationary member-SianG-has volunteered to join us incase my friends really don't turn up. With such an unstable current position, it is best that our team prepare some substitute players. For example: if both my friends turn up for the competition and SianG also turns up, then anyone of them can choose to play or become substitutes or vice versa. Since registration for each team is RM70, this amount will be fairly divided into /5 /6 /7, depending on how many players+substitutes actually make it. Fair? Open for suggestions.

By~
[LOTHAR]PiggY


No comments:

Post a Comment