Layout Engineer: LeoN . Graphics are THANKS to and taken from EMBERIZA and ERCRONHARTINGTONN from DeviantArt

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Heads up guyz! There is mini counterstrike 1.6 tournament held in HELP University College in Damansara on the 28th of August (this Saturday) OMG! Prize money for the champion is a whopping RM2000! While RM1000 and RM 500 for the 1st and 2nd runner-ups respectively.
And the best part is, registration fee is FREE OF CHARGE!

I'm so sorry I had just only found out about this. Online registration has long since closed, but there are still walk-in sign-ups available (I will call the people in charge to confirm this).
For more information about the rules and regulations on the competition please go to this link:

I know this is real sudden but I just had to blog about it anyway :P
To hell with practice! Lets just take this opportunity to have fun and meet our fellow Lotharians and Garenians (if any show up).
SO WHO'S UP TO THE CHALLENGE? :D

Edit: I just called up HELP college and apparently there are still slots available! Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment