Layout Engineer: LeoN . Graphics are THANKS to and taken from EMBERIZA and ERCRONHARTINGTONN from DeviantArt

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yet another noob...how boring.

I'm growing a habit of blogging about people who accuse me of hacking.
This is as an initiative to tell Garena and the whole world that Lotharians do not hack. Despite popular make-beliefs.
Those who have the guts to step up and testify against me, please do so.


In this case, we see an accuser by the name of "pumpHead"saying that I use wallhack in Xman-2003. He was so convinced that I hack he called other players to spec how I play, with no response.
Later, I traced his ip and found his Garena id : kambing2k

Kambingy2k, I challenge you to a LAN match. Here's my number 017-2919291.
You are henceforth banned from my room until you accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment