Layout Engineer: LeoN . Graphics are THANKS to and taken from EMBERIZA and ERCRONHARTINGTONN from DeviantArt

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

THE PIGGY HAS AWAKENED!

*yawn yawn yawn!*

*OINK OINK OINK!*

Behold the PiggY has quit his job and slumped back into the realm of unemployment, studying & yes ofcourse, gaming!

Many thanks to my fellow comrades at HKV, who have taught me many valuable lessons that will carry me far in life. Much have I learned since my enrollment into the working class society. Hopefully the skills and knowledge that I have acquired over the 2 months in HKV has made me a better man and leader. However it is time to move on with my long term goals and continue pursuing my Law Degree.

Officially restarting my gaming lifestyle effective after 8PM, 4th August, 2010. (Which is tomorrow!) .

Garena here I come again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment